Recently my friend Ganesh went through the process of paying Road-tax of his bike that he brought from KA, Bangalore.
Here is the list of documents required and the whole process he went through:
–> Documents Required: (Original and Copy):
1. Bike/Motorcycle Invoice
2. RC and Insurance (valid)
3. Driving License (DL)
4. ID proof, PAN card of the registered owner
5. Pollution check
6. Address proof of Hyderabad
1. Visit RTO Office Kondapur which is next to Shilpa Park & consult Mr. Srivnias.
2. He will check the documents and calculate the tax to be paid according to the age of vehicle.
3. Take DD (In the same lane around 1km there is Andhra Bank which is very less crowded) based on the amount mentioned.
4. 125/- to be paid as you have entered the state without paying tax, Challan/Receipt also given for this.
5. Inspector will give written receipts verifying your originals and takes one Xerox copy.
6. Pay the DD + 125/- in the counter and all these in hours’ time you will get your road payment tax receipt.
… above points are collated from my friends and some emails who already have gone through the process.